Thursday, September 29, 2005
My 1st day to receive calls. We are attached to experienced staffs for them to assist us anytime. 1st attachment is to Melvin. Haha. Kept saying he is single and available then whole day kajiao people. His temper very bad. Get angry very easily but he is a really very good coach.

2nd attachment is to Jack. Senior in TP. He is a Product Engineering graduate and now an experienced staff of Income. He is very chatty and nice. He did not let me answer the calls for many were enquiring on healthcare products which I am not trained on. Very nice coach and friend too.

1st call that I received is on Snow City and I was rather nervous and spoke too softly resulting in the caller to put down the phone. Haha. Bad customer service officer I am. =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 3:20 AM |

0 Comments: