Wednesday, September 28, 2005
From tomorrow 9am onwards, you can call NTUC Income, Special Benefits Inquiry hotline, to look for Kelly. Yes, today marks the end of my training and announce my graduation. I am going to start receiving calls tomorrow. Shit. I am so scared now. I hope I will not say the wrong things.

"Good morning. NTUC Income. This is Kelly. How may I help you?" Our standard greeting to all callers and "thank you for calling NTUC Income, good bye". Hopefully I will remember to say all the above and hopefully I will not receive any Healthcare calls cos I am not trained in this area.

I am only taught on the basics that we temp staffs can access to. Everything that was taught on the 1st day is all gone and back to Joyce and most importantly, Joyce is on leave tomorrow. Die!~ *Touch wood* Hopefully all calls are on car coop, snow city, resorts and home services instead of request for policy details. I forgotten how to use the 2 systems.... Terrible memories. Please pray along with me that I will survive through my employment period. Thank you.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:11 AM |

0 Comments: