Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Yahoo!!!~ I was shortlisted for the Best Customer Service award. Haha. Didn't expect that I am actually shortlisted when I work barely for a week. =) Hehe. I am now fighting for the award with contract staffs and I am only a temp staff. =D

I am so happy. This week is Customer Service Week and the management gave us a lunch treat yesterday. Though the food is horrible, I appreciate it. Hehe. =P Today, they gave us yogurt or jelly but now then I remember that I forget to eat it and left it in the office. Haha. Never mind, I don't really enjoy yogurt. =) I wonder what are they going to buy for us tomorrow. =) What will it be?

Hehe, some little goodies for people who read my blog. NTUC Income, i-shop, now has in store this Blackice watch. Take a look at it before. It is currently selling at $39.90 for 3. Quite a steal. =)

They also have a few other new items on sale at i-shop. You can go to the following website: http://www.income.coop/. Go under Special Benefit and i-shop. =)

Kk, got to go back to my show. Bye. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 3:06 AM |

0 Comments: