Sunday, October 16, 2005
Oh no, I am addicted to online shopping once again... More like I never control myself before. =P

Hehe. Received a very unique tube top and long spaghetti top yesterday. They looks wonderful but looks so wired on me. Haha. Got compliments for my good taste from my aunt. =P

Now I am looking for cushions or pillows. Those soft and very nice to hug types. Haha. I bought a Buru cushion but had not paid for it yet. Haha. Now I am looking for plastic card holders for my cards. A little sick and tired of my wallets, I want to change to a plastic holder or a furry pouch. Guess I will be trying my luck tomorrow at Montip to see if they have what I want. =)

Don't feel like going to work at all. Only left 2 weeks there and I am beginning to dislike those very unfriendly callers. They can be so rude to you when you still have to keep your cool. Eg: I received a call from this Miss Linda. I told her I will get my officer to get in touch with her as I will not able to advise her. You know what she actually said? "Kelly, I really hate to tell you this. But you are very irritating," you should hear her tone. I was fuming and transferred the call to a colleague. Guess what happened? Less than 1 minute after she took over the call, she muted the call and told us that Miss Linda is a b*tch. My goodness. A more experienced call operator also said that that Miss Linda is a b*tch, so she really must have been one. =P Hehe.

Although there are very unfriendly callers, I met a lot of polite and very friendly callers who actually joke with you and brighten up your day. =) They are so nice. They may not be able to communicate in English and may not be well-educated but they are definitely more reasonable and polite than those who thought highly of themselves. Sometimes, I really wonder why the more educated group who is supposed to be more civilized can be so much worse than those who may not be educated at all. I thought Singaporeans should be kind, polite and helping one another when we are such a small country but what I see is as we improve, our manners de-proved double.

I really hope that these educated group that is not at all civilize, learn that every beings must be respected and please do not make life a hell to others when you do not wish others to do likewise to you.

Haha. Just sharing some thoughts. =) School reopen in 3 weeks. Everyone, enjoy yourself. =)

Love my family and friends. God(any will do), please bless them. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:00 AM |

0 Comments: