Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Hey everyone, this is my last call. I will be closing early on Friday 6pm. Any orders will have to reach me before Friday 6pm and payment has to be be made latest by Saturday 2359. This is because I have to confirm the sizes, colour and quantity by Friday. Please note that order will only arrive 3 weeks after I send in the orders. Extra money paid will be refunded. I have yet to finalise the price with the seller so please take note that $17.50 for the ring is the maximum price you need to pay and $12.50 for the star earring(a pair) is the maximum price you will have to pay. Any enquiries please email to kel_5566@yahoo.com. Thanks.


SCHOOL
School started on Monday and I am so busy with A&F day preparation, meetings and collecting orders. I want to rest but I couldn't cos I will have to start doing my tutorial this weekdays if not I cannot go for the BSC event on Sat and Liyana's house on Sunday for the open house. ARGHHH!!!~ I want holiday.

Now we will have to choose our electives that we wish to take before 18th Nov. I feel so confused. I have no idea whether I should go into the accounting or finance sector. I have been dreaming of becoming an accountant since secondary school but a banker also sounds good. I am so confused. I think I will take 2 electives for the first semester but I am still thinking what to take in the 2nd semester. ARGHHHH!!!~ CONFUSED!!!
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:43 AM |

0 Comments: