Friday, November 18, 2005
After watching Wu Chu Cai Hong, I am itching for a little dance.

Haha. I guess most of you do not know that I was from Chinese dance for 4 years and although I wasn't the best but I am quite an important member as I lead the group to start and I played quite an important role in the last dance item.

Haha. After watching the show, all my love and passion for dance came back to me.

I tried some basic movements and I realised, oh no, I couldn't do them already. I am now trying very hard to recall what Mr Bai taught me and doing some of the movements myself to relax my muscles. I still think the pulling and stretching is the best. Just doing the stretching for 5 minutes, it is as good as running for 10 minutes cause you will be able to feel the muscles ached and shivering. Yes, is shivering, you did not read wrongly and I did not typed wrongly. That is the best part of basic movements you stressed your muscles and it actually makes the muscles fitter and it makes you looks less fat. =P Okay, my personal opinion. Haha.

I so missed the period when we were dancing together and under the torture of Mr Bai. Haha. No doubts that his temper is really bad and he smokes (bad breath), he is the best dance teacher I met. Hehe.

I am itching for a dance. I want to dance Wa Qing again. AHHH!!!~ Korean dance too. Perhaps I should upload some photos of the dance. Haha.

1 BIG announcement: NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!!!~ Yahoo!!~

We managed to change the tutorial to Wed and it actually means that we will have 6 hours of lessons without any breaks but I don't care. I just do not want to come for just 1 lesson. At least Tues I can choose to come or not. Haha. Now, I am beginning to love my time-table. =D

Tomorrow is 5566 day. Haha. I invented it. They are coming to town tomorrow and I am 'dropping by' to see them at the airport and then at Tiong Bahru. After which, I gotta be good and go back to my tutorials and piles of notes. Haha. I am in such a good mood now but I am so tired. I am going to Zzz... Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:17 AM |

0 Comments: