Monday, November 21, 2005
5566 day had passed and it is now 'school day'. Argh!!!~

A little update on my 5566 day. =D I met Wei Ling to go to the airport at 11am and we arrived at the airport about 11.30am. When we were on the bus, we heard a super loud guy behind us saying that Jolin and 5566 are coming today and at the same time. We were like o.0. Jolin is also coming? Haha. When we reached the airport and saw some Jolin's fans. They are so easy to recognised cos they brought along Hello Kitty stuffs. Did I hear Wan Ting screaming? Haha.

After a while my other friends arrived and we did some catching up. We continued to wait for about half an hour more before we actually caught a glimpse of them inside the glass panel. Haha. Xie Zhi is as cute and handsome as usual. Oops. =P Hehe. Then they left and we made our way down to Tiong Bahru for their handshake session. When we arrived, we were very disappointed with the number of people who turned up. Very little as compared to their usual turnout.

I saw Wan Ting and her friend, Sophia, so my friends and I went to find a place near them to sit down and eat our lunch. We were so relax that Cai Li Lian actually came and talk to us for a while and we also chit chat with the security guards. Haha. It is contradicting to think that they actually tried to drive us away from that area when we first arrived. Haha. Cannot blame them as we are standing where they will walk past. =P

It is closed to 3pm when 5566 arrived and they did a little performance and the handshake session starts. Quite fun to see them so upfront again. =) After the handshake session a group of us went to Hougang Mall to buy the 'green hand' and I was so tempted to buy but due to the fact that so many people still owes me money and I am so tight in cash, I did not managed to buy. ARGH!!!~ Anyone wanna buy it for me? =P Haha. But I think it is out of stock already cos the stock goes very fast. Limited edition.

ARGH!!!~ I hate to do tutorials. Oops... =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:22 AM |

0 Comments: