Thursday, November 24, 2005
Ok now is 12.33am meaning it is Friday today and yesterday, Thursday, 11.40pm, a new family member joined my family in my house. He or she is Noby. Haha. You must be surprised by the he or she. Haha. Up to date, we still have no idea what is his or her gender. Without confusing you and making you guess any further, let me introduce to you my new family member, he or she is a little rabbit who is only 2 weeks old. =)

/////////////////
///////////////
/////////////
///////////
/////////
///////
/////
///
//
/
//
///
////
/////
//////
///////
////////
/////////
//////////
///////////
////////////
/////////////
//////////////
///////////////

Some pictures of little Noby:


Comparing Noby with Ham Ham, I think you realised a big different. YES, that is the colour of their fur is so contrasting. Haha.



Let me bring you a little into how I got to know Noby. My brother and I was called by my uncle to go to the carpark to help him carry some stuffs and when we went down, he handed my brother a plastic bag and me another plastic bag. Knowing that I love to carry bags with my hand and not the 'auntie' way, he put the plastic bag on my arm the 'auntie' way. Then he put a box on my hands and I looked into it and I almost dropped it. There is a black 'thing' inside it moving. I thought my uncle brought a stray kitten home but after studying it for a while, I realised that it is a little rabbit.

Immediately, I talked softly to Noby: "Hi Noby, I am one of you." Oops. Haha.

"Noby, at home there is a Ham Ham, she is also your type. You must try to befriend with her."

Haha. I think I am crazy and I actually let Ham Ham came out and I introduced the 2 of them to each other. I am so mad. Haha.

Now, I only worry that Ham Ham will lose all the attention she got from us and all of us will focus on little Noby. Hopefully Ham Ham will be gracious and lead little Noby. Hehe. May Ham Ham and little Noby be best friends. =)

Anyway, 1 piece of bad news to those who ordered the earrings, it will either arrive next friday or next next friday due to a miscommunication between me and the seller. Haiz. Ok guess I better revert back to something good.

Ham Ham and little Noby, good night! =) Love you 2.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:33 AM |

0 Comments: