A&E
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Ham Ham bleed the next day but she is alive and kicking now. =) However, she never learnt her lesson. She still go into Noby's cage. -.-"

My term test time table is out. I realized that I am too slack and lazy that I am not pushing myself to work and I have so many stuffs to do before the term test. I need to lock myself inside a room to study, if not I will definitely not work hard enough. Haiz.

Yesterday night about 11+pm I was in A&E. Felt so terrible last night. Felt a sharp pain and could not get out of bed and I can't breathe. My mum helped me to get up and after a while I vomitted. Doctor said is infection and gave me some medicine. If pain persists I will have to go back to the hospital and I pray hard I will not experience that pain again. It is so painful that every move you take, the less oxygen you take in and more painful you felt. Terrible.

My eyes are closing very slowly. Got to go to bed. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:50 AM |

0 Comments: