Friday, December 23, 2005
I have been waking up at 1+am for 3 consecutive nights.

Insomnia?

Erm... well, I felt that there is something on my bed and is running around.

Illusion?

Erm... well, it felt so real and preventing me from turning my body.

Ghost?

*Shivers*

*Shivers*

*Shivers*

It is a black ghost. So scary and it stares right into my eyes.

*Shivers*

*Shivers*

*Shivers*

It hops.

*Shivers*

It has long ears and black eyes. Eh... Erm... its Noby. =P Haha.

Noby had been hoping around my mattress for 3 consecutive nights. She came in from the slightly opened door which was purposefully left open as my air-con is spoilt. So the moment she came in, she will see my mattress and ME(of course).

The 1st night happened when I was messaging a friend and I suddenly felt that something was on my mattress. I turned my head slightly and saw the innocent eyes staring into mine. I jumped out of bed and quickly ushered Noby out of the room. That ends the little adventure of Noby.

The 2nd night happened when I wanted to turn my body and I felt something weighing on my hips. I used much force and suddenly heard a familiar sound which sounds like Noby running away. I quickly look at the door and there she is, escaping from the room.

The 3rd night happened when I was sleeping and suddenly felt something hopping about my blanket. I woke up and look at the blanket and the same pair of innocent eyes looked at me, as if she was saying: "Please don't drive me away." But to Noby's dismay, I carried her into the living room and went back to my room. Before I could enter the room, a black figure hopped into it. There she is, hopping around my bed and enjoying herself. For the 2nd time of the day, I carried her out of the room and closed the door so she couldn't enter the room.

That ends Noby's adventure on my bed. Haha.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 12:33 AM |

0 Comments: