Monday, December 26, 2005
Had a day out with Jia Ying and Yan Ting today. I can only say tired. Haha. I feel so tired from walking around TM, Century Square and Far East Plaza.

Bought myself some 'treats'. 1 magazine, 1 book and 1 wallet.


Magazine is from Taiwan, J-Star December edition. Bought it to find out what Tony put in his bag. =D Realized that he uses a LV bag.


Wei Wei An Vivian's book. Future predictions based on horoscope. She is very good in predicting the future and I like her explanation and style very much. My 2006 prediction is in the book. =) Will explore it soon.


This is a LV wallet that I bought from Orchard. Haha. It is an imitation. I find that it looks nice and bought it without 2nd thoughts. No money to buy the real one so I bought an imitation. =D Save money.

I have to save money from now onwards. Got to spend $50 plus on food this week for 1 IG outing and 1 Secondary gathering. I am super broke. I want to earn or save money!!!~ =D

Something happened to 2 of my friends. I believe that things will fall in place and misunderstanding will be clarify in the end. It is just perhaps that time is not ripe yet. =)

So tired. I feel like sleeping so badly.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:04 AM |

0 Comments: