Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Its been the 2nd week of sem 2 and I am feeling so tired. Well, it does not only applies to me alone but also to a number of my friends. Perhaps it is due to the rainy season.

I love and hate rainy days. Its the best weather to sleep and also the worst weather to work. I was given a task to pack the goodie bags tomorrow for Zoo Out but I decided to fully utilise my time today and pack it. (Actually, I don't wish to stay back tomorrow that's why I decided to pack it today. =P) I am happy to have the help of Liyana and Yuxiu who helped me to finish packing within 1 hour.

Zoo Out is coming and I am beginning to see the myself relaxing in a bath tub filled with bubbles. =D Zoo Out is the last event of A&F Day and it means that we can step down. Yahoo!~ Having served IG for 1 year plus, I experienced a lot of things and will really like to say: I LOVE IG. =D

Sadly, the Zoo Out event clashes with my distant uncle's wedding dinner. So sad. I have to ensure that I reached home by 6.30pm if not I will have 'air' for dinner. T.T I don't want to eat 'air'. I want yummy yummy food. =D Hehe. I am feeling like a glutton now. I love food! =D

I am re-watching My Date With A Vampire AGAIN. Haha. Terrible me. I guess I have been watching this show so many times that I totally recover the money I had spent on it. Haha. A total of about $150. =D

Feeling tired again. I want to sleep!
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:53 AM |

0 Comments: