Saturday, January 07, 2006
The beginning of semester 2 is so relaxing. Nothing much happened except for running 1km to support Dr William on Friday. Feeling so tired and my muscles are aching. Ouch.

The long break on Friday was spent with Wan Ting, Gui Qi, Eilin and Meow Khim. Haha. We were playing handphone. At first I played with Wan Ting's phone then I played Meow Khim's phone. I played till the phone hang and the battery went flat. =P Oops. Sorry Meow Khim. =D

I want to change my phone. Thinking of changing back to a 2G phone with Java support. The current 3G phone is giving me quite a lot of problems. It very slow and lag most of the time. Most importantly, it does not respond when I type sms and does not support games. I want to change back to 2G phone!!!

Any phone to recommend?
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:22 AM |

0 Comments: