Friday, January 13, 2006
Scary eye! That is the description for my right eye now. Just went to see a doctor and was told that it is just allergy, uncommon sore eye. There is a huge bubble at the corner of my right eye which is pink in colour and contains liquid inside. So scary. I couldn't blink fully as it will be so uncomfortable and painful to blink. Arghh!!~

I hate it. I thought I was going to be blind cos it feels like my eyeball is falling out of the socket. Really disgusting. My right eye was tearing since then and till now it is still tearing. I was given MC for today and tomorrow. If it does not subsides by tonight, I will have to go back to the doctor again. Hopefully it will get better. But I am tempted to rub my eyes. It is very itchy.

Argh!~ Scary eye, please get better. Thanks.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 1:10 AM |

0 Comments: