Tuesday, February 14, 2006
I hate it. When something good happened to the family, no one praises me. When something bad happens, I get all the blame. I really hate it. Especially my grandmother who is super bias. Why can't she get the facts right? It is not me who bring Noby into the house and it is not me alone letting Noby out to play. It is her son, my uncle.

Why she always blame everything on me? I really hate her to core. She likes to stick her nose into everything acting like a know-it-all and order people around and gives trouble to my mum. I really don't like her. When I was borned, she say that she is not even interested to hear me calling her 'grandmother'. So am I not even interested to call her that. She think that she is very reasonable and very smart but in fact she is very unreasonable. From young, whenever my cousin did something bad, she will scold me and hit me. As if I led them to do that.

Why can't she be more reasonable? Old and age is no excuse at all. I don't understand why everything I do is wrong and whatever my cousins did are always right. I don't want her in my house ruling my life. Please get out of my life!

She scolded my grandfather all the time for either returning home too late or early. Too late or early is also wrong then better not to come home izzit? My grandfather will always grumble and cry to me about what my grandmother did to him. My mum also agreed that my grandmother is crazy at times. Just because she couldn't go out, she will scold people who go out or make sure that that person couldn't go out.

She acts in front of people and behind their back, she will start scolding or gossip about them. That is what happened to me. I didn't know that she blame everything on it until my mum told me. Tell it in my face then. Why hide behind my parents to say something bad about me? Scared that I will talk back and say things that are so truthful? If you didn't do it then why are you so scared to tell me in the face? Really hate her!
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:53 AM |

0 Comments: