Friday, January 27, 2006
Countdown: 1 Day to Chinese New Year

Its 1 more day to Chinese New Year and I am rushing out my project for UIR now. Sad. I have to do 4 websites analysis and finally to compile and choose 1 best site and do a conclusion to end the project. Will be meeting my group mates online at 3pm to do the last section and hopefully we will be able to finish it by today. *Prays* =)

I am now at my 3rd analysis and I hope that before 2am, I will be able to finish my 4th analysis. After project, it will be tutorials. I want to do my tutorial for IF, FOI and also CMA. I want to enjoy my new year without fear of incomplete tutorials and also projects. Hope that I will have enough time to do all these by today.

Now a little about my brother's army life. I find that army life is very interesting and yet so tough. Heard that if you lose the gun that you held, you may be jailed for 7 years and also dragging all your upper management down to jail with you. So scary. I think it will be so stressful to hold a gun, luckily girls need not serve NS. I can't imagine myself protecting my gun and sleeping in th jungle. So scary. I think I will wet my pants. Haha.

Now about my facial and manicure. Hehe. Monday I went with Van to the home facial. She is good but I don't like the way she comments about some stuffs. Makes me feel bad. But her products are super effective. Now my face is almost pimples cleared. Only a few popped up but the white powder thingy is drying up the pimple very quickly. I believed many of you saw me as a ghost with white powder on my face. Haha. That is the solution that she sold to me. Very effective. =)

Tuesday I went for manicure and pedicure. I was late for my appointment and told my cousin to go up to the person's house first, saying that I will join her in about 1/2 hour but ended up making her wait for an hour. Haha. Had a pleasant and comfy manicure and pedicure service by the lady. She looks like she is very young but she is already a mother of 2. Haha. Young and pretty mum. I like her service a lot. Will definitely go back again to engage her service. =)

Got to get back to my project. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:07 AM |

0 Comments: