-
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
For those who are concerned about the fight between me and my grandmother. Everything is better now. The very next day after the blogging it out, she said it in my face and I dissed it out. So ya, she realized that she is wrong and treated me better now. =D

Mini and Nesie are coming. Hehe. Bought them a cage yesterday after the paper and now they have a beautiful pink cage. =D Hehe. I left the examination hall about 20 minutes early and went to the blocks outside school to look for a cage and I was strucked there for an hour plus. Haha. Finally found the pet shop and saw a cage that I like but I only brought $20 cash and they don't accept NETS. -.-"

Haha. So I went to TM and look for cages. Spent about $10 more on the cage as compared to the 1 I saw opposite school. -.-" But now I realized that I need to get a food dish for them cause the cage does not come with it. Haiz.

After I set up everything inside the cage, I let Ham Ham in to play and test out the facilities. She love the house and don't wish to leave. Haha. Think she is tired of her old house. =P If I got extra money I will buy a new cage for you, Ham Ham. =D

I am looking for a job. Anyone wants to introduce?

Oh yes, I received a weird email:

"Morning Pernell,

I was just talking to Anne and she mentioned to be that you wanted to lose16 we Ight.

If this is true then go visit www.kwjbd.org/jg/mk7/. Me and Akers bothtried it and can vouch for them.

Not only is your day about to get very much simpler, but you'll also feelso refreshed the moment you get into this shop!

Thank you,
Birigita"


Firstly, they got my name wrong. Secondly, if I lose any more weight I will be a bamboo. Haha. Weird.

Gtg. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:59 PM |

0 Comments: