Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Tomorrow is the last paper and we are off. Don't wish to mention my performance on the papers.

Moving on. I am getting 2 normal winter whites but my mum still have no idea. I am afraid to let her know. Afraid that she will forbid their entry. Thinking of getting a small cage for the 2 babies so that it will take up too much space. Will be shopping for a small but big enough cage for the babies. Already decided to named them as Mini and Nesie. Nesie referring to Chinese. Cos both of them are borned on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. =)

During the 1 week study week, I chanced upon this blog by xialanxue. Very good blogger and also very sensitive to issues. =) Recommend everyone to read her blog. =)

Gtg back to CMA. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:17 AM |

0 Comments: