Friday, March 17, 2006
Heard that there is a Hamster fair at Novena Square. Not sure whether it had ended or not. Hehe. I want to go. =P

Work yesterday was alright. I am more or less there already and today is B-O-R-I-N-G. Yes, boring!

In total, less than 10 calls. Then only 1 visitor. Half of the company is not working today and the building is so empty. I almost fell asleep during the 4 hours.

Bought 2 magazines to keep myself company and before 11am, I am done reading them. -.-" So for the next 2 hours, I am drawing lines. Haha. Draw lines for the Incoming Mails, Outcoming mails and Visitor log book.

Can you imagine 4 hours having nothing to do? I can't wait for the time to strike 1.04pm on the phone clock. I have been looking at it since 11am for every 3 minutes I will look at it.

Thanks god, next Saturday is my off day. Woohoo.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 10:19 PM |

0 Comments: