Thursday, March 16, 2006
1st day of work. ARGH!!!~

My bosses are Japanese and my colleague spoke to them in Japanese. I sat there and could not understand them at all. ='(

BUT, my bosses are extremely nice. They don't blame me for not being able to speak Japanese and not able to learn that fast. They smile and say hello to me when they go out or come back.

My job is pretty simple, answer calls, transfer calls, issue visitor pass, screen calls and do some small stuffs for all the departments. With the exception that for the whole day I am trying to rewrite all my notes in the notebook, I actually had very little to do. YEAH!!!~

BUT again, I will be working alone this Saturday. WAWA!~ Cos its Carol, my colleague, off day and next week will be mine. So, I am waiting for next week. =)

So far so good. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:00 AM |

0 Comments: