Friday, March 10, 2006
I am still jobless. ARGH!!!~ I am just to lazy to get my bum off this seat and get down to finding a good job. Its either I don't have any idea how to get to the interview place or I am just simply lazy to make the call or trip down. On top of it, I am down with flu and cough for the past week or so. =( I am sick plus lazy.

Got my result via sms already. I am very disappointed with myself. This is the 1st time I got a big fat C for my core subjects. T.T I am hating myself for being so restless and irresponsible during the study week. I promised myself to do the best next semester. I want to get at least a 3.5 for my GPA next semester. *Praying*

Singpost's representative came over a few days ago. They apologized for the fault and also try to blame it on the wind and us. They blamed it on us for not hearing his postman calling out to us and saying that if we were in the air-con room, we cannot hear the postman. Little did he know that my air-con was spoilt since last year so he couldn't blame it on us.

As for wind, they tried to explain that the notification card could have flown out from under the door. But, my mum had put a cardboard to block the bottom of the gates since Noby tried to escaped once through the openings in the gate so it is not possible at all.

All I can say is pushing the blame is of no help if you want to apologize for something, it just makes the person more frustrated.

I am worried for Ham Ham. Yesterday, I found a lot of ants in her house and I am suspecting that she is suffering from diabetes. Really worried for her. Hope that it isn't.

Here are some pictures of Mini and Nesie. Can you tell them apart? I couldn't.












I am still interested in the 4 leaf clovers accessories. Arh~ Why must it be so expensive? =(
posted by Kelly.Kel at 3:33 AM |

0 Comments: