Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Okay, been tagged so I am here to fulfil my task.

Game instructions: The tag victims have to come up with 7 different points of their perfect lover. Specify gender of their target. Tag 7 victims to join the game and leave a comment on their page saying they're been tagged. If tagged by another person for the second time,there's no need to post again. Have fun!

What 7 points do I hope that my future husband/boyfriend will have:

1. Humurous
2. Filial
3. Must protect me... (haha...)
4. Must be able to cook and tolerate that I cannot cook (oops...)
5. Gentleman
6. Mature
7. Must be able to sing well (can sing songs to me... haha)

HEY! Not enough, I am not done with the list!!! Never mind, I shall continue. Haha.

8. Be sensitive about my behaviour, mood and words (not over sensitive though)
9. Smart looking when he is wearing a blazer/suit
10. Follow me to autograph sessions/meet my idols... (HAHA)
11. Able to tolerate my spending habits... (it can get very bad sometimes... haha)
12. Always be there for me
13. Love me for who I am and please don't expect me to change...
14. Love my cute pets... =D (Must allow me to keep pets... haha)
15. Last but not least, ALLOW ME TO ADD ON TO THIS LIST
posted by Kelly.Kel at 3:07 AM |

0 Comments: