Sunday, April 02, 2006
I love sleeping! =P

Been browsing through brochures and the net. Finally decided on a handphone that is pretty close to what I want and my budget.

Its: Samsung E730

It does not have a very beautiful appearance but it has FM, MP3 player and a 1.3 megapixel camera which makes it a good phone.

In addition, it is smaller than my phone now. Haha. Obvious though. =P

Most importantly, it only costs $228. Yahoo! Not that it is cheap but after trading in my current phone, I only need to fork out about $80 to buy this phone. If I sold it to shops instead of to Singtel, I think I can fetch about $170. Afterall, mine is a 3G phone.

People must be thinking 3G is great but I hate 3G phones. Although you get to make 3G calls and enjoy the special features, I cannot download games and sometimes I need to charge my battery every single day cause it run flat so fast.

It also hanged all the times. About once everyday. In addition, my phone will become incredibly hot when it is left alone anywhere.

If I really change my phone this time round, I will not be able to change for the next 3 years, firstly cause I will be using my brother's plan to change my handphone and he will be using my plan to upgrade this handphone next year and I will have to wait for 2 years after that before I can upgrade my handphone. So, better get something that will be able to last me for 3 years.

Anyone used this phone before, please give me all your comments. Thanks.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:13 AM |

0 Comments: