Wednesday, April 19, 2006
The timetable is out.

I am in the same class with Liyana, Yan Ting, Li Jia, Kamachi, Grace, Anisah, Nurul, Darius (yes, please faint... haha... 3rd time in the same class) and Eileen Chen. Currently I only know that I am in the same class with these few people. =)

Oh yes, I am in T03. If you are in that class, we are classmates. =D Hehe.

I am going to be super broke. I intend to buy a lot of stuffs for myself. =P

5566 C'est Si Bon CD (1st version) Bought
5566 Mr Fighting OST (Version with bonus disc) Bought
5566 M1 Top up card (Used) Bought
Xie Zhi's new book, Jian Chi Bought
Dress (Suitable for prom night)
External hard disk (20GB or more)

Total cost is about $200 ++. Dotz. Even before my pay comes in, I have already spent so much. I am super broke. Got to start saving from the 1st day of school till last day of school to make it to 5566 next concert in Singapore or to fly to Taiwan to meet them.

I aim to save $500 in total during this upcoming semester but I doubt I can do it. Haha. Firstly, I expect myself to buy a lot of VCDs, CDs, clothes, etc. So people, the next time when I say I want to buy something, please remind me. Thank you. =D

GOAL: I have to work hard like in sec school and save as hard like in sec sch for the remaining 2 semesters in TP.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:55 PM |

0 Comments: