Thursday, April 13, 2006
MANICURE & PEDICURE

I am itching for another manicure and pedicure session. Haha.

Nails, The ART of Polish

Anyone wants to join me. Its $15 for Classic Manicure and $25 for Classic Pedicure. I will try to get the 10% discount for you. =)

WORK & SCHOOL

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TP starts school on 24 April

This Saturday is my last day of work. =) Will be able to take a rest for a week before school starts. =) I feel really confused now. Not sure if I prefer work or school. Haha. When I am working, I want to be back in school. When I am in school, I want to work. Haha. Contradicting.

SHOWS

Just finished watching another idol drama. Nice show. Tian Guo De Jia Yi, La robe de mariee des cieux. Love the characters inside. Especially Tao Ai Qing and Chen Hai Nuo. Although Chen Hai Nuo is not the lead but the 2nd lead in the show, I prefer him to the 1st lead, Lu Zi Hao.

He is forever behind the scene and forgotten by Ai Qing, the girl he loves. He is always suffering behind but will always be there for Ai Qing, rain or shine. The type of guy I hope I will meet. Hehe. =D But in the end he did not ended up with Ai Qing. Kind of sad but he met another girl in the last 30 seconds to 1 minute. Haha. Not bad for an ending. Not too sad afterall. Hehe.

I want to buy more VCDs to watch but currently, nothing caught my attention. Want to buy Green Forest, Forest, but I watched before. Top of the Forbidden City, Wei Ling wants to lend it to me. Devil besides You, do not have any characters that I like inside. Currently waiting for Xie Zhi's new show but it will take forever because he had not left Taiwan for China yet. ARGH!!!~ No shows, no life. Haha.

BOOKS

I don't have any English books to recommend but a Chinese book to recommend. Its Jian Chi, Persistent. Written by Sun Xie Zhi. Its regarding his persistent in life and the happenings around him.

I read his first book, Zhi Qi, its a very good book. Know a lot about him and although it is not funny all the time but the book is really interesting. It disclosed his past as a little boy to a gangster like student then to a singer. Very interesting. His childhood is something that not everyone will be able to experience. Most importantly, there are lots of things to learn from his book.

Am looking forward to the release of his new book. =)

HAM HAM, MINI & NESIE

I bought a new cage for Mini and Nesie and gave their old cage to Ham Ham cos her cage is so old. She seems to like it a lot. She loves the wheel. Guess I will be changing a new cage for her soon. =)

Mini and Nesie seems to enjoy the extra space in their cage and their extremely huge ball in the cage. Haha. Now they fought lesser so I guess previously is due to the lack of space to run about that cause them to fight with each other.

I realized that between them, there is 1 who is slower and another which is more witty. The witty one always bully the slower 1. So naughty. I love the slower 1. Hehe. She is very cute. How to tell them apart? Just look at the size. the witty 1 is fatter. Haha.

In the meanwhile, I will go back to Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi, Love of the Magicians and Ai Sa 17, Bump Off Lover. Hehe. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:41 PM |

0 Comments: