Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Its a new school term. Not a bad start. Hope that the last year in TP will be the best. =)

Tomorrow I will be helping out at the A&F orientation. Hope to find some familiar faces among the year 1s. =D

~

Regarding the stuffs that I bought, very disappointed with 1 item. The C'est Si Bon album.

The picture and caption of the auction are so deceiving. The caption stated that the item is in excellent condition. I supposed everyone who saw this word will think that it is almost new. But when I got it, the lyrics book is missing, the box is so old and the edges are coming off.

Was so shocked. It was so poorly protected and kept. It seems to be fished out from a dustbin. Sorry for this comment, all my albums, VCDs and books are nicely wrapped in book covers when I got them. I dared to say it is almost like brand new. Always lend my discs out and everytime they will say that how come I never watch the VCDs.

Believe it or not, my VCDs bought 4 years ago is still like brand new.

Very disappointed but didn't want to rate the seller bad as the disc belongs to his sister and if anything is wrong with the album, its the sister's fault. Guess I will not purchase anymore albums from auctions in Singapore.

~

Did some catching up with Jac, really haven't see her or hear from her for some time. Remember the times when we went chasing 5566 and sharing videos and files. It suddenly seems so long ago. Hopefully we will be able to meet this time round when 5566 comes to town. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 1:54 AM |

0 Comments: