Monday, May 01, 2006
My mum bought me a 4-leaf clover pendant so 1 item off my list. =) So happy.

BUT

I am adding more things to my wishlist. -.-"

1. Jstar Magazine - $9.50 per copy
Any copies except Nov & Dec 2005, April 2006.
2. Missha Vita-Feel Pure Eye Gel -$26++
Heard that its good and very effective but a small bottle for $26++ makes my heart bleeds.

3. A big bag - $???
Hope that the material will be thick cloth material and very durable.

4. 1GB thumb drive - $???
I want a 1GB thumb drive or a even bigger capacity storage device. =)

5. Key pouch - $???
Couldn't find my keys all the time. =P

Currently, nothing else.

~

My uncle went to Taiwan a few weeks ago for an army trip. Came back on Thursday and he bought me a Jstar April magazine but on the same day, I bought the exact same magazine. Haha. So I have got 2 copies.

I have been waiting for this magazine to arrive in Singapore since the 20th. It was released on the 20th and it should reach Singapore around 22nd or 23rd but it came so late. Finally got it on the 27th before the A&F Orientation but who knows when I got home from a tiring day, I got another same magazine waiting for me. -.-" Haha.

Now my brother is in Taiwan for about 3 weeks for an army trip. Hehe. Passed him some NT and tell him to be Zhi Dong (Automatic). Haha. Gave him a list of stuffs I want and told him to help me to find and bring it back to Singapore. =) Gonna wait for him to come back about 20+ May.

In the meanwhile, I better put more time into my studies. Got to go complete my last tutorial. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:05 AM |

0 Comments: