Sunday, May 07, 2006
Okay, I will leave the election on for another 5 days. Haha. Can't possibly end it with 2 votes right? Haha.

Have noticed a trend in clothing in the auction or blog page. Not sure if anyone noticed it. Did you realized that clothes looked incredibly beautiful and sweet in the pictures? But do we really need such fanciful clothing?

What's wrong with our old t-shirt and jeans? On the street, we see everyone dressed up like a celebrity. I feel that the dressing sense had changed so much.

I remember the good old days when t-shirt and jeans are so comfy, nice and in fashion.

What's worst than what you see on the street? Its what you see in school. Everyone in school seems to be only interested in dressing up everyday for lessons even if it is only a 2 hour lecture and off you go home.

What is the point? I feel it is really pointless. I saw people wearing bright pink retro top with white polka dots and a matching pink skirt. Isn't it overdone?

Its good to dress up yourself so you look presentable in front of people but sometimes you have overdone it.

Lets take for instance that you are going to work. I totally agree that you should dress up yourself because you would like to leave good impression in your bosses and any clients. Not a single boss would like to see their staff dressed like they are going to the market to work. But sometimes people will tends to overdress. Smart dress code should be applied here.

As for school, I feel that unless you have a date after lesson, there is no need to overdress. Put on something comfy and light.

I have to admit that I fell into this fashion craze. At 1 point of time, clothes looked so pretty and I can't take my hands off it but as time passes, I feel that we don't really need those clothes. They are too fanciful and too out of place. So now, before I buy any clothes, I will think twice about whether it can be wore at all occassions, do I need it for any special occassion and so on. This is to prevent buying clothes that you would never get a chance to wear or that you would overdress.

Now, a note for all: Dress up appropriately, do not overdress. We are not celebrity.

(Above post is based on my personal views, not targeted at anyone.)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:27 AM |

0 Comments: