Thursday, May 18, 2006
I am okay already. Feeling good now. =)

I am so happy and excited this whole week. Cos 5566 is coming to town. YAHOO!~

I will be going to IMM this Saturday for the only 5566 autograph session in year 2006. Hehe. But firstly, I got to study for CRA assignment 1 next Monday and do my tutorials for CRA and Fund Tax. ARGH!!!~

I realized that this semester is not very efficient. BTM lecture on Monday and tutorial for that lecture on Thursday. I am so not used to it. Too used to doing tutorials for the next week the previous week. Doing it on that week itself makes me feel so weird. Next is Fund Tax lecture and tutorial. I don't like to do things at the very last minute. But for this subject, I am forced to do so. Tutorial questions is still not out and lecture only came out on Monday. This semester seems so unefficient when I am so hardworking. When I am lazy, its so efficient. Dotz.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:11 AM |

0 Comments: