Tuesday, May 30, 2006
I have been away from my blog for so long. Some quick updates.

On the 20th May, I woke up at 4.30am and left my house at 5.10am and reached IMM at 6.10am and start queuing for the autograph session since then. The day was hot but thanks god I am well prepared for it. Water, umbrella and sun block. The essentials for idol-chasing. I was so tired that I slept from 6pm after reaching home till the next morning 10am. Haha. That is like 16hours of sleep. Haha. Contented.

The previous week was a chaotic week for me as I have so many stuffs to do. I have to study for CRA and complete all my uncompleted tutorials and not forgetting to study for the BTM test on this Monday. Not sure how will I flair for the CRA assignment but at least I managed to balance my balance sheet in the end. Haha. We are short of $20000 from we first completed and realized at the very last few minutes that we forgotten to include the adjustments in the retained profits in the income statement. Haha.

Mini and Nesie fought on last Monday and I separated them but in the end I put them back together again cos Mini seems to be very upset and guilty of her doings. Haha. On that same day, I received a call from my cousin that her sister found a very small hamster under her block that was abandoned by some heartless creature. I decided to take it in for a period of time and ask for willing adopter. Thanks god, Timothy agreed to keep the poor fellow and he is happily sitting in Timothy's room now. Hehe.

On don't know which day, Mini and Nesie fought again and this time its a violent one and I have to get Mini permanently out of the cage in a storage bin. Went to get her a wheel and bottle that very day to ensure that she gets enough my exercise and water. Now she is in a storage bin with Nesie having the whole cage to herself. Haha.

Oh yes, I forgotten to end the election.

After computing the MANY(?) votes, I will like to announce that HAM HAM is the Queen of the Sim Cute Kingdom. =)

I am so happy for her but at the same time very upset cos I think her left eye is blinded. Not sure how it happened but her bright red eye is now in a translucent purple colour. I feel so terrible about what happened. I hope she will be fine.

Next, Mid sem is next week. Wish everyone good luck for all the papers. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 1:16 AM |

0 Comments: