Tuesday, June 13, 2006
After having long hair for like don't know how many years (I think since primary school), I decided to keep my hair slightly below my shoulder from now on. =) Had cut it yesterday morning.

Made this decision because I wanted to save money. If I continue to keep long hair, I will be spending money on hair styler to try on different styles and as well as time. You must be thinking that I still need to go to a hairdresser to get my hair cut so that it will not be too long. No worries. Cos my mum is my hairdresser. No more layered hair for me. Its the plain old straight cut now. =) Save money.

BUT, no. I am not going to post pictures of my newly cut hair. Haha. Though I like my hair but I am so lazy to upload pictures from my handphone to the computer and finally to the blog. Haha. Maybe when I am free then I might do so.

I have been thinking hard, what I wanted for my birthday. Its always a tough question each year. I don't need fanciful stuffs at all. I go for idol merchandise and dramas only. It had always been like that for years. Display items are usually a waste to me. Cos I don't have room for them. My shelves are all filled up with my dramas, albums and idol merchandises. This year I only have one thing that I wanted badly. Little Bride VCD. =) Though I watched it before, the VCD does not belongs to me. I would love to have a set of it. Hopefully, mum will give me a red packet this year and I can use the money to buy the VCD. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:22 AM |

0 Comments: