Wednesday, June 21, 2006
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains.
2. Leave a tag on the person tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
3. Start your post with "I have been tagged!"

Favourites
favourite colour: White, Black, pastel colors
favourite food: french fries
favourite song: And I Love You So
favourite movie: My Boyfriend is Type B
favourite sport: none
favourite day of the week: it changes all the time, currenty, Monday and Tuesday
favourite season: winter
favourite ice-cream: Vanilla

Currents
current mood: sleepy =P
current taste: nothing
current clothes: white tee and shorts
current deskstop: Lee Dong Gun
current toenail: long and painted
current time: 1046
current surroundings: in the living room with my grandma watching tv and mum on the phone
current annoyances: none
current thoughts: I want to bath... haha

Firsts
first best friends: Ai Lin
first crush: can't remember
first movie: Nutty Professor 2
first lie: can't remember
first music: can't remember

Lasts
last cigarette: never smoke before
last drink(alcohol): Jolly Sandy
last car ride: bus, yesterday
last crush: Lee Dong Gun (=P)
last movie: VCD counted? My Boyfriend is Type B, If not counted, I haven't watch a movie in the cinema for almost 2 years... =P
last phone call: Liyana
CD played: Green Forest, My Home OST

Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: no
have you ever broken the law: I guess so
have you ever been arrested: no
have you ever skinny-dipped: huh?
have you ever been on tv: yes
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: no

5 things you are wearing: earring, necklace, tee, shorts, undies
4 things you done today: sleep, breathe, on the com, sit in front of the com
3 things you can hear right now: my mum talking on the phone, the tv and my own typing
1 thing you do when you are bored: spider solitaire

I tagged: Eilin, Guiqi, Yun, Jaslin, Alicia
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:44 PM |

0 Comments: