Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Its National Day eve. Saw little primary school kids wearing red and white at the common field doing their workout while making my way to the bus stop. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8" "2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..."

So adorable. Haha. I miss primary school. I miss choir. I miss the times when we can eat and play in the music room. I miss the teachers. I miss primary school!

Went to lecture today and noticed that we got a national flag in our class today. That is YAN TING! Haha. Its just a joke cos she is wearing a red tee and carrying a white bag. So I asked her if she wanted me to draw the moon and stars for her. Haha. Evil of me. =P

Its been some time since I talked about my pets. Haha. Let me do a little update on them.

Ham Ham, Mini and Nesie got new toys because Noby is so wasteful. She refuse to eat the timothy hay that my uncle bought so my uncle threw the hay into Mini's house. She played and chew on it. So I decided to throw some into each of their home. Haha. Wonder what they think of their new toy. Haha.

The other day while I was cleaning their cage, I placed Ham Ham in a tank with a wheel, Nesie in a tank and Mini in a pail. After doing the cleaning, I was wiping the stuffs dry so they can get back to their cage and enjoy their breakfast and I saw Nesie sticking her face against the wall of the tank. I was laughing when I saw it as she was trying to show her unhappiness for putting her in a small small tank. Haha. So adorable right? =P

Mini being in a storage box, she had learned to stand on 2 legs for a very very long time. Haha. She is always looking up and my dad being naughty, switched their cages. He placed Nesie in the storage box and Mini in the cage. Haha. Its really funny to see them in each other homes. Haha.

Ham Ham is still as active as before. She is the smartest around the 3 hamsters. She knew how to build a nest while the other 2 will only pull the tissue paper into their little home. Haha.

Now a little about Noby. She is on her way to 5kg. Oh gosh. She is really fat. I have been calling her piggy, doggy and cockroach. She love to follow people around like a doggy and she will try her very best to make you trip. Fell for her trick many times already. Haha. She is also like a cockroach, roaming around the whole house like nobody business. Haha. She is like the queen of the house. But no no... Ham Ham is the queen. =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 12:43 AM |

0 Comments: