AA
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I am crying inside my heart. After spending hours on the AA project, we only gotten a C+, 1 mark away from B for our project. ARGH!!!

We have plans to redo the project and resubmit next week.

I am not thinking now. Just woke up from a nap because I couldn't sleep last night. We had a AA quiz this morning and I only started studying yesterday so I couldn't sleep. The quiz is manageable due to the fact that I did study even though it is only a 5% coursework. I am so happy. I work hard and hopefully it pays off. =)

Now a little lame joke for everything which I know though Full House.

Q: A rabbit and a very fast tortise race, who won?

A: The tortise. Cause I have said that it is very fast.

Q: A rabbit and a tortise wearing sunglasses race, who won?

A: The tortise. Cause after removing the sunglasses, he is the very fast tortise early.

Personal family joke.

Q: Noby and a tortise race, who won?

A: The tortise. Why? Cause the tortise threw some vegetables and newspaper to Noby and gotten his friends to massage her.

I think many of you don't understand this. Noby has 3 bad habits. She is love to eat, tear newspaper and for people to massage her. As long as you do 1 of these 3, she won't move. She is a fat lazy rabbit. =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:49 AM |

0 Comments: