Monday, August 28, 2006
Received a call during BTM paper yesterday. No idea who's that. All I know is that someone from that company called me. I suspect is my SIP company after hearing that Mediacorp called Darius for his particulars. But but, I didn't catch the name of the company. All that I heard was a muffle. I wonder who is that and what for they called me. Well, they said they would return the call but didn't. So I shall continue to wait patiently.

AA paper today is a disaster. I really want to cry out when I was doing the paper. It is so tough. I didn't expect 2 questions on articles to come out and to take up a total of 30% of the paper. I guess I will only get a 5 marks for that question. Blame myself for not working hard enough during the study week. I had a tough time studying AA yesterday. I studied till 2am and woke up at 6am to continue. Guess what? I almost fell asleep during the paper. I was really tired. I even thought that I was writing "I am sleeping" for all the questions. But I didn't.

No wonder AA has the highest failure rate. ='( BUT, last year paper was easy. I am serious because I did the main paper and I managed to get all the answers without much problems so why is the paper for us so tough? 1 conclusion, "he got prejudice against us". *Crying* Why? Why us? I must get myself prepared not to faint when I receive my results via sms and start getting ready to prepare for my 1st supp paper.

As I am typing away, my brain is sending signal to all over my body that I need rest badly. Yes, I thought so too. For continuously 1 week plus, I have been sleeping at 2 or 3am and waking up at 8am or even earlier. I didn't get enough sleep and I can feel that my brain cells are dead. Gosh.

Trying to refresh myself, I watched Smile Pasta, Wei Xiao Pasta, just now and I realised that I am still going to fall asleep. My god. The show is interesting, funny and sad too but I still feel so tired.

何群﹐加油﹗我支持你﹗曉詩跟何群一定要幸福﹗
He Qun, jiayou! Wo zhi chi ni! Xiao Shi gen He Qun yi ding yao xing fu!
Gambatte, He Qun. I will support you all the way. The 2 of you must have a happy ending.

(^-^)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 10:13 PM |

0 Comments: