Friday, August 25, 2006
Its study week and I am slacking around. Didn't really focus on revision. Instead I am doing online shopping. Gosh.

Bought:

Eye Gel Mask
Personal stuffs * 3
Skin care products * 2
Brown dress for my aunt's wedding
Long tops * 2
1 pair of bronze heels

Someone please kill the shopping cells in my body and give tonics to my study cells. Thank you.

Someone asked me what is the ideal guy that I am looking for. I joked that I wanted a combination of Xie Zhi, Dong Gun and Hyun Bin. Haha. Thought about it just now.

My ideal guy:
- Average looking (presentable)
- Good character
- Not a womanizer (did I get the right word?)
- Someone who will bicker with me (weirdo) =P [sometimes, you need a little ups and downs in a relationship to maintain it]
- Someone who don't love me 100%, 80% is enough (weirdo) [I know myself that I have too many distractions, my idols, so I want to be fair... hehe]
- Can drive (if he has his own car, that is the best) [I hate waiting for buses]
- Understand my temper [I have weird temper]
- Mature

Think that is for all for the moment. Hehe. But if I really can get a combination of Xie Zhi, Dong Gun and Hyun Bin, I will be very happy. =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:35 AM |

0 Comments: