Friday, September 01, 2006
Method 1: Sleep late just to wait for your medicine time and wake up early which to take your medicine.
Method 2: Bath after 10pm.
Method 3: Eat chocolate immediately after you recover.

The above 3 methods, I have done 2 and I don't feel good at all. I feel so terrible.

I sleep late and wake up early. Didn't have enough rest and I got to go to my cousin's place to teach tuition tomorrow because I want to collect the fees. So I can forget about resting tomorrow.

I bathed at about 10.30pm just now. Not that I haven't bath for the day. It is just that I felt hot so I went to take a bathe and now I am sneezing away.

Today is my dad's birthday and my mum bought a 100% chocolate cake and I can only watch when everyone is enjoying their slice of cake. I ALSO WANT!

So I told my mum to keep 1 slice for me and I shall eat it immediately after I recover and immediately go back to see my doctor. Haha.

I am feeling so cold now. *Shivers*

Guess what I had for the whole day? Fish porridge. God. I didn't know I can survive on fish porridge for the whole day. But it doesn't matter. Anything that entered my mouth has the taste of medicine. I hate it when I am sick and on medication.

I think I am overdosed. Gosh. I have been taking my medication 1 hour earlier everytime without realizing. Its until now then I realized. I must be really sick.

I need to start getting ready for CRA supp paper which I expect it to be extremely difficult. I need to concentrate. I need to get enough sleep. I need to stop watching dramas. I need to ... I need to ... I need to ... I need to ...
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:08 AM |

0 Comments: