Saturday, September 09, 2006
Okay, I am not throwing my handphone aside today. Don't ask me the reason. Haha.

Bad news for those who takes AA. Someone found out from Dennis Chiang that AA and CRA were very badly done. A lot of us will have to take supp papers. I can see myself as 1 for AA.

Another bad news. Release of results on 14 Sep, via sms will most probably be on 13 Sep. First day of SIP and I bet many of us A&F peeps will be gloomy on the first day of work. ARGH!!~

I really hope I pass my AA. Even a just pass would be great. I don't wish to be taking 2 supp papers. I haven't taken any supp papers for the whole of my poly life yet. I don't wish to take it because I failed 1 of my elective. I want to keep a clean record for myself. ARGH!!~

*Pull hairs*

Don't mind me asking, what time are we supposed to report tomorrow morning? 8.45am or 8.30am? Haha. It is stated 8.45am in my organiser but I remember we are supposed to reach there 15 minutes earlier. So is it 8.30am or 8.45am? Kindly let me know soon. Thanks.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:11 PM |

0 Comments: