Friday, September 08, 2006
I went for a shopping trip with Wei Tian aka Joyce today. Its a last-minute arrangement to look at some SIP and casual stuffs.

We went to several shops before going to This Fashion to look for Pei Shan. Found 1 shorts and 1 spag top for myself there and I got a 20% discount all thanks to Pei Shan's colleague. Hehe.


Next, we went to Mondo to look at pumps and both Joyce and I bought the same design of pumps for ourselves. Its a black pointed pumps with slight heel, maybe about 0.5cm only. It looks really good and is really comfortable. Hehe.

Size 37 is too big for me. The sales girl told me to get size 37 instead of 36 because it is a pointed pair so I took her advise. Now I realized that it is really too big. Argh!!~

Maybe I will have to stuff tissue paper inside. The sales girl told me that the cutting is small. Its big and not small. My usual size is 37 and it fits perfectly but this size 37 is big. Gosh. But I simply love this pair a lot. =)

We went to the information counter to see if we can exchange for the game card but instead we gotten ourselves a $5 Metro voucher each. Not bad considering that we only bought a pair of pumps each. Hehe. Maybe I should upload a pic of the pumps.

And please, don't tell me that it is aunty-ish. Especially Guiqi. Thank you. =P

Haha. Guess that is for all. Off I go. Tata.

Update: I went back to change for size 36. Hehe.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:21 AM |

0 Comments: