Saturday, September 23, 2006
I felt like an abandoned puppy.

I was left seating alone under my cousin's block today for almost an hour. Most importantly, I was facing the car park at the void deck because no one is at home and this little puppy is growling at me when I go near the table at the void deck. I was almost crying about my ill-fate. Imagine this girl sitting at the car park eating her lunch and been there for almost an hour. What would people think? Its not that I don't want to go anywhere but I was expecting them to come back real fast but too bad it is not happening.

When I was teaching her tuition, I felt like vomitting blood cos she wouldn't answer my questions of whether she understand what am I talking about. I felt like a mad woman raising her voice at this mute that couldn't talk.

When I reached home, I was experiencing this breathing difficulties and my spine is killing me. I have some problems with my spine and I cannot sit without leaning on something for very long. I just hope that I don't hurt my nerves again. I don't wish to be bed-ridden for the rest of my life. I want to be kicking away. ARGH!!

Its just a terrible day for me today.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:31 AM |

0 Comments: