Saturday, September 30, 2006
I love cookies. Haha. Especially the ones that I bake with Eilin. Haha.

Spent almost the whole of yesterday at her place baking cookies. Got to know her mum who is a really humourous person. =)

Well, I made big mistake with the egg and luckily with Eilin's and her mum's help, we managed to reverse the situation. Haha.

Well, the cookies turned out better than expected. It tastes so good. Yummy. The first time I tried it, I thought I was eating Famous Amos. Haha. A little exaggerating. BUT, even my boyfriend also ask whether I bought it or baked it. Haha. So ya, its of very good standard. Don't play play. Haha.

Its my first attempt to bake cookies and it turned out great. Thanks to my 'teacher', Eilin Koh. Haha. We baked 2 packets and at first we were still very careful with the shapes of the cookies and at the end of it, we were playing with the dough. Haha. But still, it tastes wonderful. =P

I want to bake cookies again real soon. My mission for the moment, finish all the cookies as soon as possible. Haha.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:06 PM |

0 Comments: