Thursday, October 12, 2006
Ok, I have been gloomy and moody for the whole of this week till yesterday 1640. Why? That is when I finally managed to balance the stupid bank reconciliation. From a difference of $87000+ to $20 then finally to $0, can you imagine that I am on a roller coaster from Monday till yesterday?

Before lunch, I still felt like vomiting because I just could not balance my bank reconciliation by $87000+. This is the first time when I felt stress, I felt like vomiting. I am so weird. Imagine when I really became an accountant and I vomit on my documents because I was so stressed up?

Okay, had lunch with Darius while the rest lunched in. They abandoned the 2 of us so we ate at BreadCafe just next to my building. The food is so much better than Lau Pat Sa and most importantly it is air-conditioned. After lunch, we still had about 1/2 hour so we walk to International Plaza and then went back to our building after Mr Watermelon Head (Darius) bought his NutriSoy. Haha. Okay then I heard something that shocked me. The shoes that the guys are wearing can also cause blisters? Front and back? Haha. That is what MWH(Mr Watermelon Head) told me that he changed at least 3 pairs of shoes in 1 month time. God. I thought only the ladies court shoes will cause that to happen.

Okay suddenly felt very sick in the stomach, update later.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:04 PM |

0 Comments: