Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Yesterday after lunch, Darius came up to my office with me. He wanted to see what is his dream company like. The first thing he step into the building is to tell me how much the building looks like hotel next when we went into the lift he quickly ask me to close the door then tell me how great the lift looks with 4 full length mirrors then when he came out at the 33rd floor with me, he saw the front desk counter and peeked into it and I went back to my desk.

Later on I emailed to him asking him if he is jealous of my workplace and he told me that he is jealous of the lift, the air planes models and the SQ girl.

I was like o.0 There is air planes models and SQ girl poster? How come I didn't get to see it? I have been working there for 5 weeks already and I never notice that there is air plane model and SQ girl poster. See how observant am I? I just don't see anything. Later on when I go to work, I better open my eyes big and take a good look at my office front desk.

I have been doing bank reconciliation since Tuesday morning. Now I am almost at the completion stage. Only problem is I cannot find 2 documents to close the AR portion of bank reconciliation. Florence told me that today will be the verdict day. Its either I managed to balance today or I will not balance. I am so worried now. If it is due to my neglience that I didn't see the 2 documents, the AR people will definitely kills me but if it is not because of me, I may get a good appraisal at the end. Today I better open my eyes big and go back to search for the 2 documents in the 2 big big boxes of documents. ARGH!!! Be observant, Kelly.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:02 PM |

0 Comments: