Sunday, October 15, 2006
I have been trying to keep myself happy for the whole weekend as I really don't wish for my parents to worry for me. Mum finally knows that we just broke up. As for the truth behind it, she knew nothing. I lied about it so as not to make her feel upset for me.

Went out with Eilin yesterday. I don't even know what we did that I am aching all over right now. God. I thought we just purely walk around and then dine-in at Pizza Hut?

Took neo-prints then walked to C4 to buy something and met Cynthia then we went to eat at Pizza Hut. I have been overspending these days, need to start controlling my spending again. Allowance of $600 a month is pathetic. I need to pay for all my expenses and my bill is not even here yet. Haiz.

Lazy to dress up for work today. Just a plain white tee and black skirt with my brown jacket. So tempted to wear slippers to work but it is a big no no around my area. Haiz.

Today is verdict day AGAIN. I wonder what will they ask me to do. Praying hard.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:03 PM |

0 Comments: