Monday, October 16, 2006
Couldn't really sleep well last night cos something happened just before I am ready to go to bed. Don't wish to say anything, only those who were very close to me and online at that point of time would know.

Mun Ping decides to let the unbalance figure stay unbalance till some other day. Feel bad but I am happy to be able to help Yani again. She is just such a nice lady. Did sorting out of invoices for 2 months and invoice entry for 1 month and a few days.

Today I will be helping Serene and she already left all the invoices on my table. Just hope that the invoices this time will not create too much trouble for me. The last time I did a few hotels, they all gave me a big headache.

I can't wait to get done with SIP and return back to school. I miss so many people in school already. Liyana, I miss you especially. You are so far away when I need comfort.

6 weeks of SIP down and another 6 more to go.

Eilin and Leanne recently became someone that really knows what is happening to me lately. They were the people I turned to for comfort each time I feel down and upset. I have to say this: 'I love you two!'.

I also love my dad, mum and my forever quiet elder brother and my smarty younger brother. I love my family, my baobeis and my friends.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:04 PM |

0 Comments: