Friday, October 20, 2006
Had a chat with Jas yesterday and I really enjoyed that chatting session. There are many things and feelings that we shared. Actually most Cancerians think and feel alike. (I did some study and research on it, k?) Haha. She told me that I am 1 of the weakest among her friends and learning that I am actually losing weight, she fear for me. Haha.

Well, she is not the only one. I have tons of friends around me who kept asking me to eat more. Okay, I am eating a lot now and having my proper meals already but I have no idea why I still continue to lose weight. ARGH!!!~ What is going on?

I am now at 42kg. I don't wish to drop anymore, drop anymore and I will be blown away by the wind. Why my weight is not increasing like the PSI? Why?

Just had my dinner just now. Hopefully having late dinner will help increase my weight. People say that when you eat supper or late dinner, you will gain weight, I am going to start monitoring my weight now to see if this is true. Haha.

My weight is going the opposite of the PSI and my phone bill is increasing as fast as the PSI. Haha. I am now considering either to take up a smsing plan or to get a prepaid card to reduce the amount that I am paying now for my bill. Exceed both my talktime and sms for the most recent month. Had to pay an extra $10+. ARGH!!! I hate it when it comes to phone bill paying time. Its either I forget to pay or the bill gives me a big shock. Luckily now I am using i-banking to pay for my bills so I won't forget to pay. =D

Okay, now its pictures time. =D

Look at my time table for this upcoming last semester. Isn't it great? 3 subjects for 5 days. 3 hours lecture and 3 hours tutorial for each subject. BUT, I really hate my time table for Thursday and Friday. Just take a look that I am supposed to come back for only 2 hours and 1 hour respectively? ARGH! Okay, but I love it still. =D








Look at my darling Noby, she used to rest under the chair and now she upgraded to ON the chair. Haha. She is turning 1 year old on this upcoming 4th Nov. She is huge, no its giantic now. Haha.


posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:10 AM |

0 Comments: