Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Erm... I am getting a sore throat when the PSI is decreasing. =P It sounds so wrong, right?

Haha. That is due to too much cookies and chips. Oops. Hehe. When I have got nothing to do, I keep eating. My mouth just won't stop. When I feel stressed up, I also keep eating. But why, just tell me why my weight never go above the 46kg mark? ARGH!!!

After much eating, revamping of blog and friendster profile, I decided to hit the bookstores to get myself BOOKS!!! Haha. Feel that Queen of Dramas is no longer Queen of Dramas anymore. Haha. I feel like Queen of Nobody. Haha.

What books did I get?

Follow Your Heart by Andrew Matthews
Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps by Allan & Barbara Pease (As per recommended by EK)

Both books are what you call self-improvement books. Haha. I need to improve myself more now. I am currently on Follow Your Heart. Its a good book. It teaches you how to see every obstacles in life is actually a learning process and will lead you to finding your own goals. I am still at the beginning and I hope to finish the book before the end of this week. Haha.

I am also interested in getting another book by Andrew Matthews, Being Happy. It teaches you how to be happy. Okay, I know it sounds weird to let a book teach you how to be happy but we must admit that our lives are too complicated, sometimes I feel that I have lost my true self. I just need something to guide me back to my true self.

HEY, I am going to be late for work if I still don't leave the house. So tata till I have time. Haha.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:23 PM |

0 Comments: