Sunday, October 22, 2006
Just now I was telling Wee Hong about my plans and when we were done, he told me he got to go because he need to go back to camp to book in already. Then I realized that my elder brother is standing at the fridge drinking something. Haha. I think its milk. Then I was wondering why he is still at home at this hour. Haha. Then he told me he is clearing his leave and he took off tomorrow. Oh god. It means that I have to see him for another 2 days straight?

Okay. I haven't talk about my family before in my blog, now its time. =D

Elder Brother:

My elder brother is a very smart guy (actually I am the stupiest in the family). He scored very well without studying to go to Ngee Ann then scored well to get into SP without studying again and he graduates from SP with a GPA 2 something (I think) without studying again. Sometimes I really wonder if he really did study, he would be on LKY scholarship award already. He is smart. Haha.

Well, I never thought that the 'looks' genes is in my family. My brother is not good-looking not those types that girls will drool over. He is just a plain guy next door but I love him. It is because he is patient and he is always really sweet to me (afterall I am the only sister he has... haha). I remember that we were in the same session in primary school because he is 2 years older than me.

I go to school together with my brother from primary 2 onwards, he will always walk besides me and ensuring my safety. I remember that a few times I crossed the road without looking out for cars, the cars are actually coming my way and my brother pulled me back in time to save my life (if not I won't be here already). Haha. I am really an idiot atrossing the roads till I reach secondary school. Haha.

There are times when my mum forgotten to give me my allowance and I have to stay back after school and I will always look for my brother because he don't eat in school and he will give me all the money in his wallet. Now you know why I love him? =D

Well, my brother like this girl from the primary school days and I think he still does now. That makes me even more proud to have him as my brother. He never had been in a relationship (at least not that I am aware of) and his persistent in love makes me salute to him.

I really think that looks are not everything, its the character that counts. My brother is definitely one of the every few that is going to extinct already. Haha.

Younger Brother:

My younger brother is again another smart ass. He was top 30% for PSLE and top in level for 2 years and second in level for 1 year and now third in level for the last year. He is smart and hardworking. The way you watch him studies will terrify you. He can study non-stop for the whole day and its only the recent 2 years then he learned to play as well.

Someone told me that my younger brother is cute because of his small small eyes. Haha. Okay. I agree, he can be cute but again I said before the 'looks' genes is not in my family. Haha.

I really enjoy talking to him all the time. He will comfort me when I am feeling down by talking to me after a while when I felt better. He used to be a brat last time, bugging my mum to get whatever he wants but he is now all matured and will listen to what I says. He will also seek my advice when it comes to dressing and appearance. Well, I am not a very fashionable person but I am not that bad. Haha.

Well, all I can say is I am blessed with 2 incredible brothers. 1 who supports me quietly and another who supports me by talking to me. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:24 AM |

0 Comments: