Mad
Thursday, November 02, 2006
I think people were shocked by my vulgarities in my previous post. Haha. Okay, some clarification before you judge me. I am not 1 who uses vulgarities. When its forced out of my mouth, I am really very pissed off with that person. Haha. But now, who cares about that idiot? =D

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! You have no ideas how happy am I to know that tomorrow is a Friday. I love weekends!!! Haha.

I BOUGHT NEW HEELS! Okay. I won't buy if it is not for the fact that my old heels is going to fall apart soon. I bought that old heels early this year and it is going to 'retire' soon. -.-'

Haha. Okay I bought the heels from Mondo. Its a white peep toe pumps with a 2cm to 1 inch high heels. There is a little pink button at the front. Hehe. So cute. =X Okay, Wan Xin said that it suits me very well. What can I say? I just love white shoes. =P Erm... no school shoes please. =D

After buying this pair of heels, I am itching to get more shoes. I WANT MORE SHOES!!!

Haiz. I need to start controlling my spending these days. I am spending like there's no tomorrow. My tuition pay still has not come in yet but MY COUSIN PASSED HER MATHS. You have no idea how happy am I. So happy that MY effort pays off. Wahahaha. I have been giving extra lessons when it is close to her exam and forcing myself to go to her house when I am sick. You see, how great a tutor am I. =P

BUT, she still hasn't get back her paper to see her marks so I am praying that its not just a borderline pass. Hopefully its at least 60. =D

My other cousin, Esther, is celebrating her 21st birthday soon, this month. So happy for her AND myself. Wahahaha. I get to eat lots of BBQ food. Yum yum. =P But I have to get to her party from work. Zzz... Asked her to come to Tanjong Pagar to give me a lift to her party and she asked me where is Tanjong Pagar. -.-' Okay. I think I can only count on her to give me a ride from my house to Tampines Mall which is only a 10 minutes walk. Wahahaha.

I just realized that my memory is failing me. Wahahaha. Just asked Leanne how many times have I told her that I have forgotten and starts digging through the archives in my brain for the right file. Haha. Okay, you can also try asking my colleagues about it. I kept forgetting things which happens only recently or maybe a moment ago. What is happening to my brain? I think I need to give it a thorough 'hard disk' clean up to free up some 'capacity' for other stuffs. Wahahaha.

I WANT TO DO A TAROT CARD READING!
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:22 AM |

0 Comments: