Saturday, November 04, 2006
I woke up early in the morning to walk from my house to Old Chang Kee(OCK) at Tampines MRT station to buy breakfast for my family, my treat.

I went there and asked if they have Carrot K8 ready and before I can asked if it is vegetarian, the aunty quickly went into the kitchen and bring out the Carrot K8. Another aunty inside, told her that she is not done and guess what she said?

'I am showing it to that AUNTY.'

You should really look at my face. I was so shocked by that sentence. Do I really look aunty??? ='( *Sniff sniff*

Ok, I decided that maybe it is because I woke up too early and walk all the way to the MRT station to get breakfast, that's why she thought that I was an aunty. Then she asked if today is the 1st or 15th of the lunar month then I told her its the 15th cos I heard my mum talking about it just yesterday. Then she told me that she don't know the lunar calendar, she only knows the pay day. Dotz. Is she indirectly calling me an aunty again? *Sniff again*

Waaaaa~ Am I really getting auntish? NO!!!~ I don't want to be aunty though I have nieces who are 1 year younger than me, but I don't want to be aunty. NO!!!~

The first time someone called me an aunty is I think last year. Its Mr Chng's daughter. He told his daughter to call me 'aunty Kelly'. My god. Am I that old? I still have not hit the 2 digit. Waaaaaa!!~ Even my cousins, nieces and nephews never call me aunty or sis Kelly. Haiz. I am aging. ='( *Sniff sniff*
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:04 PM |

0 Comments: